A nano-sized shelter for fast and light adventures, the Molecule Bivy is made of lightweight waterproof-breathable fabric, uses a classic clamshell opening, has an overlapping zipper for easy breathing, and a durable, anti-fungal coated floor. A no-see-um net keep the bugs out and lets you keep an eye on conditions.
- Upper fabric is 2.5-layer polyurethane coated nylon.
- Floor is 70-denier nylon with a waterproof laminate and an anti-fungal coating to prevent mildew.
- Fully seam taped and completely waterproof-breathable.
- 5 stake loops and one guy-line loop.
- Vented footbox.
- No-see-um netting face panel.
- Small internal mesh pocket.
The number of average sized people that the product can comfortably sleep.
|Canopy mesh||Nylon no-see-um mesh|
|Floor fabric||70-denier nylon|
|Fly fabric||Waterproof-breathable fabric|
A measurement based on the longest point of the tent.
A measurement based on the widest points of the tent.
|Interior peak height||0.46m|
Includes the full tent with its stuff sack, repair swatches, and all the guylines and pegs.