This broad hat has waterproof-breathable fabric to keep your head dry, while the brim keeps drizzle and showers off your face.
- Made of lightweight, moisture-wicking Ventia fabric.
- Fully seam-taped.
- UPF 50+ protection, because showers do pass.
- Quick-drying headband and mesh tricot-lined crown for comfort.
- Foam-stiffened brim floats.
- Removable chin cord with cordlock.
- Packable to stash in your backpack.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|