Thrives in extreme conditions, the FujiRunnagade laps up obstacles and handles tough race conditions. The uppers feature PlasmaGuard to help shed water, and the lugs shed mud as you run. The soles offer solid traction on soupy or rocky ground and the gussets keep out trail debris.
- Uppers feature seamless construction and PlasmaGuard coating to repel rain and mud.
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps out grit and gravel.
- Insole is perforated to save weight and dry faster.
- Midsole is lightweight Solyte for a cushioned, responsive ride.
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning system for shock absorption during heel impact.
- Aggressive, rugged outsole has trail-specific lug pattern for traction going up and down.
|Ideal for||Trail running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.