Built for cragging and scrambling, these rugged soft shell pants have abrasion-resistant Cordura panels at knees and hips let you throw in kneebars and tackle offwidths. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch offer freedom of movement. The fabric is wind resistant, but highly breathable, with a hit of spandex. The knit waist rides comfortably under a harnesess and the trim cut won't billow or catch.
- Soft shell fabric is stretch woven nylon and spandex that's breathable and water resistant.
- Knees and hips are panelled in a abrasion-resistant Cordura.
- Zip fly with snap and belt loops.
- Brushed-tricot lined waistband with an internal drawcord.
- Front slash pockets, zippered rear pocket and a zippered thigh pocket to stash all your stuff.
- Dedicated loops for a toothbrush and chalk bag.
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch ensure mobility for high steps and other mobility demanding maneouvers.
- Drawcord ankle adjustments.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Gusseted crotch|