Outdoor Research Ferrosi Shorts 10" - Men's
For sunny cragging or tough days on the trail, these wind-resistant, highly breathable shorts provide unrestricted freedom of movement. The fabric and construction have the durability and abrasion resistance needed for rough textured rock or unplanned bushwacking.
- Fabric is nylon and spandex soft shell, stretch woven for breathability and durability.
- Belt loops and zippered fly.
- Low-profile waist fits under a harness or pack.
- Brushed-tricot lined waistband.
- Front slash pockets.
- Zippered thigh pocket.
|Ideal for||Rock climbing|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.