When crushing circuits or joining the highball party, there’s a lot to be said for a compact crashpad. With an elegant hybrid folding design, no-nonsense buckle closures and 10cm of resilient foam, this pad sticks the sweet spot between compactness and maximum protection. Aesthetically beautiful with some of the best foam in the industry, the Simple Pad is excellent primary or secondary pad to add to your crashzone quiver.
- Shell fabric is mega durable 1000-denier nylon for outstanding abrasion resistance.
- Combination of high and low compression foam makes for a crashzone that's cushions without bottoming out.
- Taco hinge-shape with 4 metal buckle closures is simple, effective and fast to pack.
- Hybrid hinge compacts easily while providing a gapless landing spot without weak point.
- 3 handles for easy pad shuffling or carrying suitcase style
- Adjustable shoulder straps are comfy for long approaches. Sternum strap and hip belt help ease the load.
- Assorted colours, but no choice is available. Consider this a known unknown.
High compression foam disperses impact, low compressions foam absorbs it.
|High compression + low compression foam|
|Cover fabric||1000-denier nylon|
Sandwich = hinged design. Taco = unhinged, folds in half. Burrito = unhinged, two or more folds.
|Folded dimensions||91 x 61 x 20cm|
|Dimensions||123 x 91 x 10cm|
|Number of handles||3|