A huge innovation for route developers, this removable anchor allows you to place a temporary piece where you don't want permanent protection. Saves time and energy as you no longer need to switch drill bits to install a 1/4in. bolt, only to have to remove it later. No extra holes, no wasted bolts. Remove it, and bam, it looks like you were never there.
- Main cable: galvanized cable and stainless steel; spoons: stainless steel; cleaning bushing: zinc-plated steel; return wire: galvanized cable; trigger: aluminum alloy; stop sleeve: stainless steel; spring: zinc-plated spring steel; swage: zinc-plated copper.
- Important: follow the instructions for drilling, installation, removal and maintenance.
- Works in horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
- When your job is done, simply fill in the drilled hole, and reuse at a new location.
- Improved cleaning bushing.
- Rated to 2700lb. or 12kN.
|Ideal for||Outdoor route building|