A glue-in bolt with tremendous shear and tensile resistance. It combines the strength of glue-ins with the convenience of pitons. In vertical placements it won't slide out of the hole prior to the glue hardening. The wave on the stem provides enough mechanical pullout resistance to stop the bolt from sliding out, so bolting is easier and more efficient.
- Made of a single piece of stainless steel rod, bent and welded at the tip.
- Waves are bent into the rod to give the glue something to harden around, which increases pull-out strength.
- When placing glue-ins, it's important to completely clean the hole with a brush and blower.
- Stronger than expansion bolts, with excellent corrosion resistance.
- Size is 5.38 x 1.75 x 0.4in (137 x 45 x 10mm).
- Embedded depth required: 4.25″
- Hole diameter is 1/2in.
- Strength is 4500 lb or 20kN.
The maximum force generated by a fall the equipment can withstand. The range includes all sizes.