This heavy-duty self-locking anchor is vibration resistant and it's removable. When used in concrete, block, brick, or stone, expansion occurs at 2 locations within the hole: first, the cone is pulled into the large triple-tined expansion sleeve, developing a mid-level, compression force; second, as you turn it further, the threaded bolt advances into the threads of the expander cone, forcing its 4 sections outward. This action engages the base material deep in the anchor hole, increasing the holding power. The bolt and cone remain locked together which prevents loosening under vibration. As the anchor is being tightened, the compression ring will crush if necessary to tightly secure the fixture against the face of the base.
- Length is 3 1/2 inches.
- Made of zinc plated stainless steel.
- 2-level expansion mechanism.
- Internal, high-strength bolt is removable and reusable.
- Compression zone in sleeve clamps fixture to the base material.
- Low profile finished head.
|Ideal for||Outdoor route building|