MEC Beech Short Sleeve Shirt - Men's
This agreeably soft shirt has a quick dry finish and UV protection. The wicking fabric is excellent for travel and for hiking in arid settings or steamy jungles. Turn up the collar for extra sun protection.
- Made of soft and lightweight nylon with both a wicking and an anti-UV finish.
- Fabric provides UPF 45 sun protection.
- Chest pocket has a secure side zippered entry.
- Centre back length is 76cm for size medium.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.