MEC Falcon Short Sleeve Crew - Men's
A technical top you won't mind revealing when you need to remove a layer. DriRelease fabric is soft against your skin, and is treated with an antimicrobial finish to take frequent laundering off the table. And because there's merino wool involved, you get the advantage of its breathable, wicking powers.
- Made from a win-win-win combo of recycled polyester, merino wool and spandex.
- Material moves well, wicks great and is treated with a silver-ion antimicrobial finish.
- Fabric provides a UPF 20 rating.
- Flat seams to not abide with chafing.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||1 external chest|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|15-24 (Blocks ~93% of UVA/UVB)|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.