MEC Fireside Fleece Jacket - Men's
Not too technical, not too casual, this midweight fleece jacket is just right for hiking trips and fireside chats. Strategically placed shoulder seams put you on friendly terms with your backpack.
- Made of midweight polyester fleece with a soft brushed finish.
- Shoulder seams are set forward for comfort under a pack.
- Zippered chest pocket and side-entry hand pockets hold small essentials.
- Elastic edge binding on cuffs and shockcord hem seal out drafts.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.