MEC Walkabout Convertible Pants - Men's
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Hike to to a distant ridge or take the long way around the lake. These pants have classic jean-style details made better with the addition of spandex for easy movement. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish keeps the showers off until you find refuge from the rain. Leg bottoms zip off so you can wear them as shorts, and the design works with base layers or button-down shirts.
- Woven twill is a nylon and spandex mix, for exceptional movement and resilience.
- DWR finish adds just-in-case weather proofing.
- Favourite jean style cues: belt loops, front slash pockets, back welt pockets with button closures, key pocket, and zip fly.
- Side thigh welt pocket lets you keep necessities within reach.
- Zippers above the knees convert them to shorts, and colour-coded zippers help you re-attach them correctly.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
How to measure
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.