MEC Timeless Pant - Women's
Anywhere, anything, anytime. These pants are the pinnacle of versatility – wear them on your bike ride to work, to your 2pm meeting, and straight to your Tuesday night fitness class. 4-way stretch holds up when you need to run for the elevator or aim your toe toward just-within-reach climbing holds. The tapered fit skims your legs, and the soft fabric brings a graceful drape to everything your day will throw your way.
- Made of lightweight polyester with spandex.
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light precipitation.
- Wide elastic waistband.
- Front hand pockets.
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
|Pockets||2 front slash|
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Petite inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. If your leg length is shorter or equal to the 'petite' size inseam on this chart, pick a 'petite' if available. 'Petite' pants also have a slightly shorter rise. Not all pants are offered in 'petite' sizes.