Kids crank, so we built one of our famous hydration packs in a size just for them. The straps, back panel and hydration tube are the right dimensions for smaller bodies. The tube is plug-and-play. It detaches from the reservoir with a simple button push to make it easy to remove the reservoir for re-filling. The size will suit older kids or pre-teens who find adult packs too large.
- Shoulder straps are shorter and closer together to fit kids’ backs.
- Made of bombproof high tenancity Cordura polyester fabric with a DWR finish and a PU coating for great water resistance.
- Peforated foam back panel with mesh overlay keeps it breathable.
- Includes a 1L Hydrapack reservoir with plug-and-play hose detachment button.
- Hydration sleeve with hook-and-loop hanger, hose port, and elastic loops on shoulder straps for hose routing.
- 1 large compartment and a small zippered pocket with key clip
- Large stretch mesh exterior pocket is great for stowing a jacket or extra gear.
|Main fabric||305-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.
|Additional feature(s)||Hydration compatible (reservoir included)|