Gear up for a long day of riding. The Mountain Fountain comfortably carries water, tools, clothes and snacks. The back uses venting mesh to help with cooling on long uphill pushes, and the contoured straps are designed to lie flat without shifting or bouncing. The main compartment is spacious and has 4 compression straps to store your helmet and body armour after the ride.
- Made of bombproof high tenancity Cordura polyester fabric with a DWR finish and a PU coating for great water resistance.
- Peforated foam back panel with mesh overlay for comfort and wicking.
- Large main compartment opens with glove-friendly U-shaped zipper pulls.
- Front tool compartment has interior organizers for pumps, tubes, tools, snacks.
- Zippered top pocket and stretch mesh side pockets for small essentials.
- Stowable helmet holder.
- Hydrapak 2L reservoir included. Plug-n-Play quick disconnect lets you detach the hose without leaks.
- Dedicated external access hydration compartment, hook-and-loop hanger, hose port, and elastic loops on shoulder strap.
|Main fabric||305-denier polyester|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.