MEC T3 Long Sleeve Crew - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Made for high exertion in cold settings, T3 base layers deliver warmth without inhibiting mobility. When your're chugging up steep switchbacks, the inner side of the fabric rapidly wicks moisture outward, while the outer yarns disperse it for quick evaporation.
- Polartec Power Grid® polyester has a brushed inner surface and a hit of Spandex
- Polygiene® silver ion treatment provides odour control.
- Voided grid inner texture traps air for warmth and breathability.
- Neck logo is heat transferred, not sewn in, for comfort.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Petite arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Petite size garments are also proportionally shorter overall. Not all styles are available in 'petite'.