Adidas Adizero Boston Boost 5 Road Running Shoes - Men's
Super light for your fast-paced runs and uptempo workouts, these have full Boost foam midsoles for lively responsiveness and awesome energy return that's bouncy not squishy.
- Uppers feature Coolever mesh linings to provide excellent breathability, lightness and flexibility.
- Sock-like wrap in the midfoot provides dynamic arch support and superior fit.
- Torsion system in the midfoot smooths the transition from midfoot to forefoot pushoff.
- Boost midsoles deliver higher energy return than any other running foam, retain cushioning across a wide temperature range, and stay soft and bouncy longer than EVA foam.
- Quickstrike forefoot configuration and Adiwear heel outsoles add grip while keeping weight down.
- Outsoles are Continental™ rubber to keep you surefooted even on rain soaked pavement.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.