Turn every training session into a fun run. The Boost midsoles make these neutral runners light, fast and bouncy without being too soft. Thousands of capsules return energy to launch you beautifully into every step.
- Uppers are fabric, with seam-free mesh in forefoot for maximum comfort and lightweight flexibility.
- Air mesh linings provide breathability.
- Sock-like wrap provides dynamic arch support and superior fit.
- Torsion system smooths the transition from midfoot to forefoot pushoff.
- Boost midsoles stay soft and bouncy, deliver higher energy return than any other running foam, and retain cushioning across a wide temperature range.
- Longitudinal decoupling in the forefeet allows natural foot movement.
- Outsoles are Continental rubber for surefooted grip even on wet pavement.
- Adiwear heel outsoles provide superior grip and durability without excess weight.
|Ideal for||Road running|
'Minimal and natural' shoes offer low drop, lots of flex, and minimal cushioning. Most running shoes are 'Light and responsive' with medium cushioning and good energy return. 'Cushioned and floaty' shoes have maximum cushioning.
|Light and responsive|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.