Airy, not too heavy, and just right for overnight or longer backpacking trips. Plus, you get padded and contoured hipbelt and shoulder straps with an integrated whistle for safety. External pocket for water bottles, and daisy chains let you rig it with extra or bulky items. It even has an integrated rain cover to keep your stuff inside dry.
- Made of 210-denier nylon with a water-resistant polyurethane coating.
- MEC Cross Wind backpanel uses a thin steel frame to create a trampoline panel next to your back and a space between the pack and your back for serious ventilation.
- Airmesh overlay on back panel and shoulder straps wicks sweat.
- Adjustable shoulder harness lets you adjust the torso length to get a great fit.
- Padded, contoured ergonomic straps have a height adjustable sternum strap with integrated whistle.
- Top loading design with an interior spindrift collar and a floating lid.
- Lid has two pockets: one on top and a hidden security pocket underneath.
- Front stuff-it pocket with hook closure has an internal zippered pocket.
- Dual side mesh water bottles pockets.
- Hipbelt pockets let you keep snacks or a small camera within easy reach.
- Dual daisy chains on front panel and shoulder straps.
- Removable dual hook-and-loop straps and dual loops at bottom of pack, great for stowing axes or trekking poles.
- Hydration sleeve has a hanger hook and elastic routing straps on right shoulder strap.
- Includes a rain cover made of lightweight polyester with a water resistant coating.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Ventilated back panel||Yes|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.