Nau Introvert Jacket - Women's
They say quiet people have the loudest minds. Let Nau’s stylish Introvert Jacket do the talking for you. It's made of an organic cotton soft shell laminate that's finished with a water repellent treatment for assertive wind resistance and weather protection. The relaxed fit and style come into play for changing conditions when spring is just starting to lean in.
- Fabric is 3-layer soft shell with a dense woven face, an internal polyurethane laminate and a water-shedding DWR finish.
- Internal bound seams have a clean edged finish
- High, slightly slouchy collar has buttons and drawcord adjustment.
- Vislon front zipper with hidden snaps and wind flap.
- 2 zippered hand pockets, one with hidden audio cord routing.
- Button cuff adjustments.
- Modified dolman sleeves.
- Shirttail hem.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
|Fabric content||100% organically grown cotton|
|Lining/backer||Organically grown cotton|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Weather-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
|Pockets||2 front zippered|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.