MEC Sebring Jacket - Men's
This relaxed jacket is ready to go wherever you are. A good weight to wear for chilly spring evenings. It's windproof and fully lined, and has the crisp look of cotton canvas (but it's actually nylon). Pair it with a flannel shirt, jeans and a toque for a distinctly Canadian vibe.
- Made of windproof 70-denier woven nylon with a water-resistant finish.
- Lined with organically grown cotton chambray.
- Zippered external chest pocket, 2 drop-in internal pockets and hand pockets store all your stuff.
- Adjustable hood to keep out drafts on blustery days.
- Elastic cuffs and shockcord adjustable hem.
|Fabric content||100% nylon|
Waterproof garments use waterproof-breathable technologies and are fully seam-taped. Water-resistant garments use waterproof-breathable technologies but their seams are not taped. Water-resistant garments repel water and protect against wind but are not made of waterproof fabric.
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
Durable water repellency
Usually referred to as DWR. A treatment made to fabrics that causes water to bead and run off instead of soaking through.
|Additional feature(s)||Wind flap behind zipper|
|Product Sustainability||Certified Fair Trade|
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Tall arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist. Not all styles available in 'tall'.