MEC Terrena Stretch Pants - Women's
- Available prices $84.95
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Lightweight and super stretchy pants for tackling steep switchbacks on a day hike or multi-day trip. They roll up to capri length for sunny days. Internal drawcord and belt loops let you tune the fit in the waist. Gusseted crotch and articulated knees add range of motion for getting over obstacles on the trail. Fabric dries out quickly, in case creek crossings don’t go quite as planned.
- Made of a stretchy, quick-drying nylon and spandex blend with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed water and dirt.
- Fabric provides a UPF 50+ rating.
- Zipper fly with button closure.
- Side zippered pocket on seam and zippered back pockets to keep your stuff safe when you're active.
- Roll up the hem and convert them to capris with the inner buttons and fabric tabs and outer loops.
- Straight leg openings.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron low when needed. Do not dry clean.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
Measured in grams per square metre (gsm). The larger the number, the heavier and thicker the garment.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Converts to capris|
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Short inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'short'.
- Long inseam
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone. Not all styles available in 'long'.