MEC Bolt Bib Shorts - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A great option for rec riders getting into 100+km days. Well priced and well fitted (not a bodypaint euro cut) these bibs are a streamlined option, and more comfortable than tight-waisted cycling shorts. The fast drying fabric moves with you, and the Italian chamois is contoured to provide comfort for hours in the saddle.
- Highly breathable bib straps reduce overheating when you’re working hard.
- Front clip helps keep the bib straps where you want them.
- Elasticized waist stays up even with bib straps unfastened.
- Premium Italian chamois is a dense and anatomically contoured for comfort throughout long rides.
- Chamois fabric features Resistex® Carbon for anti-bacterial, anti-static qualities. It also helps regulate temperature.
- Wide, silicone-backed elastic leg endings provides a firm grip.
Technical garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Product sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|
- Natural waist
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Low waist
- Measure approximately 5cm (2in.) below natural waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.