Dress for cycling success. The technical fabric wicks moisture while you work hard. Wide waistband offers long-haul comfort on distance rides. Contoured, dense chamois is designed to feel barely there even hours in.
- Made of nylon and spandex wicking fabric.
- Wide waistband to keep shorts comfortably in place while riding.
- Premium Italian chamois is a dense and anatomically contoured for comfort through long rides.
- Chamois has a Resistex Carbon anti-bacterial, anti-static finish that also helps regulate temperature to keep you comfortable.
- Wide, silicone-backed elastic leg endings for a firm grip.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Made in||El Salvador|