A great option for rec riders getting into 100+km days. Well priced and well fitted (not a bodypaint euro cut) these bibs are a streamlined option, and more comfortable than tight-waisted cycling shorts. The fast drying fabric moves with you, and the Italian chamois is contoured to provide comfort for hours in the saddle.
- Highly breathable bib straps reduce overheating when you’re working hard.
- Elasticized waist stays up even with bib straps unfastened.
- Premium Italian chamois is a dense and anatomically contoured for comfort throughout long rides.
- Chamois fabric features Resistex® Carbon for anti-bacterial, anti-static qualities. It also helps regulate temperature.
- Wide, silicone-backed elastic leg endings provides a firm grip.
Garments, designed for specific activities have features that aren’t always adaptable to general use. For example, cycling clothing is longer in the back and arms. Activity aside, the fit of MEC clothing falls into these categories:
All MEC men’s and boy’s pants are regular rise.
|Ideal for||Road cycling|
A windproof garment does not allow any air to permeate the fabric. A garment with windproof panels has panels of fabric that are totally windproof, but the rest of the garment may not be windproof. A wind-resistant garment resists some wind, but not as much as a garment that is windproof.
The finished inseam measurement of the garment.
Gripper elastics prevent the cycling shorts from riding up and leg and arm warmers from sliding down.
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
|Additional feature(s)||Antimicrobial treatment|
|Product Sustainability||Bluesign® Approved Material|
|Made in||El Salvador|