Unparalleled grip to support you in the sweatiest of down dogs. This Manduka mat has a rippled, sealed-cell surface to keep moisture from seeping into the mat – which means better durability – and the bottom layer gives you lightweight cushion for kneeling poses. In addition to being a stable base for your practice, it’s made with biodegradable natural rubber for a firm connection and commitment to the planet.
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested natural tree rubber.
- PVC-free, doesn’t use toxic plasticizers, and is 99% latex-free (safe to use for most people with latex sensitivities).
- Top layer is naturally grippy and bottom layer has excellent loft and recovery.
- Centre stretch-resistant scrim binds the layers for a strong, stable platform.
- Post-industrial scrap is used to produce other materials for a zero waste manufacturing process.