MEC Flora Organic Cotton Leggings - Infants
- Available prices Clearance price $7.00 $7.00
- Original price $13.00
- Available online
- Find in store
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Cannot be shipped to USA.
All about ease, these organic basics are great to add under a skirt or dress or over a onsie. If it's a little cold out, they slide under warm layers or shell pants to add some snugly warmth.
- Made of soft and stretchy organically grown cotton and spandex.
- Comfortable for layering as there's no outer seam.
- Fabric covered elastic waistband is comfortable, and makes them easy to get on and off.
- Interior name label so they won't get lost at preschool or daycare.
- Machine wash cold with like colours. Turn garment inside-out while washing and drying. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron on medium when needed.
|Ideal for||Casual wear|
How to measure
- Measure fullest circumference, keeping tape up under arms and across shoulder blades.
- Measure at the narrowest circumference of your waist.
- Stand with feet together and measure at fullest circumference.
- Arm length
- Bend elbow gently, then measure from centre of back of neck out to point of shoulder, down to back of elbow, and forward to wrist.
- Measure inner leg from crotch to just below the ankle bone.
- Stand with back straight; measure from highest point on head to floor.