Hard-working XC wheels for seasons of hard use. 23mm rims yield a neutral and solid ride feel and these burly wheels are tubeless compatible. 21 engagement point rear hub is 9/10 speed compatible out of the box, and provides reliable engagements over the long term with a time-proven 3 pawl design. Front and rear hubs are 6-bolt disc compatible for your classic rotor design of choice. Long-haul details like burly yet lightweight bladed spokes with brass nipples and sealed cartridge bearings throughout ensure these hoops will keep you ripping season after season.
- 23mm tubeless compatible 6061 alloy rim.
- Straight-pull bladed spokes with brass nipples are lightweight and burly.
- Spoke count is 28 (F+R).
- Disc brake only.
- 6 bolt disc rotor attachments (F+R).
- Hubs feature sealed cartridge bearings (F+R) for smooth rotations season after season.
- Free hub features a 3 pawl design with 21 points of engagement for solid, reliable and satisfying engagements.
- 9/10 speed freehub Shimano body.
- Rear hub is compatible with the XX1 driver (sold separately).
- Hub spacing is 15 x 100mm (front), 12 x 142mm (rear).
- Rim strips included.
- Total weight: 1820g.
The type of tube valve the rim will accommodate. Most Schrader wheels can be retrofitted to fit Presta valves.
|Brake compatibility||Disc brakes|
Front hub width
The hub width must fit the inside distance between the two fork ends (dropouts).
|Rear hub width||142mm|