A super-durable pack made of a heavy-duty tarpaulin fabric. An airmesh panel keeps it from feeling sweaty against your back. A padded sleeve secures a laptop and prevents your paperwork from getting crumpled if you're commuting by bike or on a long-haul flight.
- Fabric is waterproof 500-denier nylon tarpaulin, coated in polyurethane for durability and waterproofness.
- Lined in 200-denier PU-coated nylon for extra water-stoppage.
- Internal seams are not sealed, so the pack is not fully waterproof.
- Airmesh on the backpanel and inside shoulder straps allows air to circulate.
- Zippered bucket style opening to the main compartment.
- Internal and external zippered pockets for organization.
- Padded pocket holds a 13in. laptop, has a separate side access, and stops before the pack bottom to prevent fatal groundings.
- Thick padded grab handles can be lashed to vehicles and pack animals.
- Short daisy chains on the sides let you attach extra gear.
|Main fabric||500-denier polyurethane coated nylon|
|Secondary fabric||200-denier nylon|
Padded sleeve fits most
A padded slot to fit electronics or laptops, it may be partially or fully padded on each side.
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
Adjustable shoulder harness
An adjustable harness lets you change the height of the shoulder straps to fit your specific back length.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.