Lean, mean and seamless. This alpine pack is ultralight and customizable to suit fast and light ascents. Strip it down to the basics for summit missions or keep the removable bivy pad, lid, and hipbelt padding attached when you're carrying more. It's built with seamless, welded construction which is lighter and more streamlined that a conventional stitched pack.
- Made of ripstop nylon with welded 420-denier patches to add reinforcement and resist abrasion.
- Removable foam bivy pad lets you fine tune the back support.
- Top-loading with a removable floating top pocket.
- Micro ice tool Pick Pocket attachments.
- Removable padding and gear loops augment the webbing waistbelt.
- Webbing straps for attaching crampons can be stowed when not in use.
- Buckles can be operated with bulky gloves on.
- Hook-and-loop attachments for ices or poles.
|Main fabric||210-denier ripstop nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
Some pack lids can be adjusted to compensate for overloaded packs, or even removed, and some removeable lids have tuck-away hipbelts that allow youto use them as a waistpack.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-114cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.
Size restrictions vary among airlines. Just to be sure, check with your carrier for their specific restrictions.