A streamlined climbing pack for technical rock and ice routes. When weight is at a premium, the framesheet and foam pad are removable so you can strip it down to an ultra-light summit rig. The 33L size is ideal for intense car-to-car objectives or minimalist bivies en route. Clamshell opening lets you access the contents without having to dig.
- Main fabric is ristop nylon reinforced with welded nylon panels that resist abrasion.
- Thermoformed backpanel adds comfort and breathability.
- Contoured shoulder straps don't impede movement.
- Removable foam bivy pad and framesheet.
- Zippered clambshell opening for access to the contents.
- Zippered pocket on top.
- Tuck away rope strap.
- Micro ice-tool PickPockets for attaching technical tools.
- Removable webbing crampon straps.
- Removable padding and gear loops on hipbelt let you strip it down to the webbing.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.