A streamlined climbing pack for technical rock and ice routes. The frameless design keeps the weight sparing, ideal for realizing your epic link-up plans. 24L size gives you room for food, water and shoes with space for your contingency layers, headlamp, warm hat and gloves. Clambshell opening gets you to contents without having to dig.
- Main fabric is ristop nylon reinforced with welded nylon panels for abrasion resistance.
- Contoured shoulder straps don't impede movement.
- Thermoformed back panel and no internal framesheet keeps it light.
- Removable foam bivy pad.
- Zippered clambshell opening for access to the contents.
- Zippered pocket on top.
- Tuck away rope strap.
- Micro ice-tool PickPockets for attaching technical tools.
- Removable webbing crampon straps.
- Removable padding and gear loops on hipbelt let you strip it down to the webbing.
|Main fabric||210-denier nylon|
|Secondary fabric||420-denier nylon|
The location of all access points into the main compartment of the pack.
|Hipbelt circumference||66-114cm (standard)|
Torso length is measured from the most prominent vertebrae at the back of your neck (top of shoulders) to the spot on your lower spine that lines up with the top of your hipbone.
|Ventilated back panel||No|
The hipbelt and/or shoulder straps of the pack are designed to move, pivot or flex to follow your body’s movements. Each brand uses their own technology.