The Varia tail light detects approaching vehicles up to 140m away and alerts vehicles to your presence. As traffic gets closer the red tail light bar expands from 2 to 8 LEDs. When paired with a compatible Edge cycling computer, the radar information can be displayed with both visual and audible cues about the approaching vehicle’s status. It's not a guarantee you won’t be hit from behind, but it is one more thing between you and serious accident.
- Battery status light for tail light and radar unit.
- Integrates with compatible Edge cycling computers
- Dimensions are 7.3 x 4.4 x 2.3cm.
- Solid and flashing modes.
- Battery life (high power mode) is 5 hours.
- Charge time is 2 hours.
- Communicates with the Garmin Varia using ANT+.
- Includes Varia radar tail light, seat-post quarter-turn mount, universal seat-post quarter-turn mount, micro USB cable and manual.