A small, light strap that stores heart rate data when you're underwater and provides running dynamics when you're on dry land. TheTri sensor fits within the width of the strap and the soft, rounded edges and covered seams make it comfortable in and out of the water.
- Accelerometer measures torso movement to calculate cadence in steps per minute, vertical oscillation of your torso (measured in centimeters), and ground contact time measured in milliseconds.
- Compatible with Forerunner 920XT, Fenix 3, and Epix models.
- Unit dimensions ar 60.0 to 142 x 3 x 1.2cm.
- CR2032 battery runs for 10 months if training 1 hour per day.
- ANT+® heart rate.
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features.
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol.
- Stores and forwards heart rate data to compatible devices.
- Swim interval heart rate statistics.
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.