Garmin’s answer to the question swimmers have been asking for years, "where’s our heart rate monitor?" This monitor stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to a compatible Garmin device once you're back on land. The strap is non-slip to stay in place even during wall push-offs, and is resistant to most pool chemicals.
- Compatible with Forerunner 920XT, Fenix 3, and Epix models.
- Hydrodynamic non-slip strap.
- Dimensions are 58 to 145 x 3.8 x 1.2cm.
- Sensor size is 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5mm.
- CR2032 battery last for 18 months if swimming 3 hours per week.
- ANT+® heart rate.
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features.
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol.
- Swim interval heart rate statistics
Ensures seamless digital wireless communication between ANT+ devices. For example, data from an ultra-low power wireless sensor can be displayed on a bike computer or smartphone, then downloaded to a PC, etc.