A kit that combines Garmin's HRM-Tri with the HRM-Swim, so you can wear the right monitor to collect precise training data. Both are compatible with Forerunner 920XT, Fenix 3, and Epix models and work with (2.4GHz) ANT+ wireless communication systems.
- The HRM-Tri uses an accelerometer to measure torso movement to calculate cadence in steps per minute, vertical oscillation of your torso (measured in centimeters), and ground contact time measured in milliseconds.
- Tri strap dimensions are 60.0 to 142 x 3 x 1.2cm.
- Soft rounded edges are comfortable to wear.
- Tri CR2032 battery runs for 10 months if training 1 hour per day.
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features.
- Swim hydrodynamic non-slip strap for interval heart rate statistics.
- Swim dimensions are 58 to 145 x 3.8 x 1.2cm.
- Swim CR2032 battery last for 18 months if swimming 3 hours per week.
- Swim HRM is designed to resist pool chemicals.