Timberland Mt Maddsen Waterproof Mid Boots - Children to Youths
These durable boots are built for outdoorsy kids. Great for hiking and all kinds of adventuring. Does it Fit? sockliner allows you to adjust the fit slightly for growing feet. Comfy mid sole and chassis keeps busy feet supported and cushioned all day long.
- Uppers are leather and synthetic fabric.
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet dry and protected in all kinds of weather.
- Toddler sizes (10-13) feature a bungee closure for easy on and off. Youth sizes 1-6 are lace-up.
- Fully gusseted tongue keeps debris out.
- Sockliner lets you create volume inside the boot for growing feet.
- OrthoLite footbeds for all day cushioning and support.
- Moulded EVA footbeds provide lightweight cushioning and shock absorption.
- Outsoles are rugged, non-marking rubber (34% recycled), lugged for durable traction
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
|Leather + synthetic|
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.