Salomon Ellipse 2 Gore-Tex Light Trail Shoes - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Never take a rain check on hiking again. Waterproof with grippy soles for slick surfaces, these shoes set you up for bluebird afternoons or slushy winter mornings. Rugged details like a protective caps, mud guards, and a gusseted tongue ready them for whatever you're ready to go do.
- Uppers have waterproof-breathable GORE-TEX booties to tackle wet conditions.
- Synthetic toe cap protects from stubbing on roots and rocks.
- Cushioned heel and secure heel strap keep your ankle from rolling on uneven terrain.
- Removable sockliners are Ortholite, moulded EVA.
- Debris stays out thanks to a gusseted tongue.
- Midsoles are injected EVA.
- Non-marking Contagrip outsole provides solid traction in wet or dry conditions.
|Ideal for||Day hiking|
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.