New Balance Vazee Prism Road Running Shoes - Men's
Lightweight speed and stability, with toe spring for snappy transitions between each step. Tackle your tempo runs in these reponsive shoes – feeling fast is a good start to getting faster.
- No-sew synthetic and mesh uppers prevent chafing.
- Bootie construction offers a snug midfoot wrap.
- Performance stretch laces.
- Midsoles have Revlite foam for responsive cushioning and EVA strobel board for support.
- Medial post for mild pronation control and stability.
- Toe spring for responsiveness at liftoff.
- Outsole is made of a durable rubber compound.
|Ideal for||Road running|
Some shoes include added motion control or stability features to help minimize pronation or supination, where the foot tends to roll inward or outward in a biomechanically imbalanced running position.
The footwear body is constructed from this material.
The approximate thickness of the midsole cushioning under the heel and the forefoot. A thicker heel and greater difference between heel and toe height tends to suit heel-strike runners, while forefoot and midfoot strikers may prefer a minimal drop between heel and toe cushioning.
The drop is the difference in height between the heel and the forefoot midsole cushioning. Traditional running shoes tend to have a 10mm drop or higher while minimalist style shoes are on the lower end of the spectrum.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.