Get a comfortable, secure fit with this easy-to-adjust helmet. Sized for women, the low-profile shape and range of adjustment allow it to sit comfortably on smaller-sized heads. The shell combines hard plastic and light, dense foam to absorb impact from contact or from falling rock or ice.
- Injected ABS shell is lightweight and durable.
- Expanded polystyrene liner absorbs impacts.
- Omega headband system accommodates ponytails.
- Adjustment buckles are positioned on the sides (away from your chin) for comfort.
- Headband is easy to adjust when it’s on your head.
- Openings provide ventilation.
- Headlamp attachment uses 4 sensibly placed clips.
Microshell helmets are made of a thin polymer sheet over a foam liner; Hardshell helmets have a hard polymer outer shell and a foam liner; when the liner is being bonded to the outer shell during the manufacturing process, it is Molded in the shell.
|Fit system||Adjustable suspension system|
|Inner material||EPS (expanded polystyrene)|
The internal circumference determines the size head that the helmet will fit.
Most helmets are tested and certified for a specific sport. Some helmets are approved for multi-sports, but only after passing the safety tests for both sports (i.e., snowsports and cycling).
Cetification is established by a variety of governing bodies who set impact standards. Most helmets are certified or approved for a specific sport, except in the case of multi-sport helmets (i.e., a snowsports helmet might also be approved for cycling if it meets the cycling safety standards).