Classic mountaineering crampons that are designed for efficient progress over snow routes or long ridge traverses. The 2 wide front points deliver good penetration in steep ice and snow, while the moderately aggressive secondary points add stability. The Leverlock system is designed for boots with heel welts, and you can swap out the toe bail to use a flexibe or ridgid system.
- Made of chomoly steel with a multi-purpose 12-point design.
- Provides traction for descending and traversing as well as progress using the front points.
- Heel bail is micro-adjustable and stays flexible even in extreme cold.
- Includes a flexible and hard toe bail to switch out to match your boots.
- Anti-snow plates included.
- Linking bar can be set flexible or semi-rigid to work with flexible or rigid boots.
|Ideal for||Alpine climbing and mountaineering|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.