Technical crampons for hard or thin ice routes. The lightweight horizontal frame keeps your boot sole close to the ice for precise placements and sensitivity when edging or working your way past aerated ice.
- Dual front points and designed for stability and tapered for good purchase.
- Secondary points are swept forward to add stability.
- Third row of teeth are inclined backward for purchase when backstepping.
- Front section is replaceable when front points are worn.
- Heel bail design has a thumb catch for easy to removal.
- Leverlock FIL binding system has a toe bail wire with 3 positions to accommodate all sole thicknesses. Can be adjusted to fit asymmetric technical boots.
- Medium linking bar (provided) fits boots sizes 34 to 44. Large bar (available separately) fits 38 to 49.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.