Technical crampons for hard ice and mixed routes. The lightweight horizontal frame keeps your boot sole close to the face for precise placements and sensitivity. A single long frontpoint displaces less ice and lets you find purchase on bare rock and micro-edges.
- Points suit steep, hard ground
- Frontpoint is thin for penetration and long enough to provide stability.
- Secondary points are angled forward to reinforce purchase.
- Tertiary points are angled back for hooking in steep terrain and around ice columns
- Front section can be replaced if the front point is worn.
- LeverLock FIL binding system has a toe bail wire with 2 positions to accommodate all sole thicknesses. Can be adjusted to fit asymmetric technical boots.
- Heel bail design with thumb catch is easy to remove. Medium linking bar (provided) fits boots sizes 34 to 44. Large bar (available separately) fits 38 to 49.
- Fits boots with toe and heel welts.
|Ideal for||Ice climbing|
The manufacturers' recommended boot size. Some crampons can be extended by changing the centre rail.
Anti-snow plates keep snow from balling underfoot.