A do-it-all board, for everything from flatwater, to fitness to surfing and SUP yoga. The stable design suits beginners on calm water or more experienced paddlers venturing into surfier conditions. It tracks superbly, letting you develop skills and efficient strokes on either side. Unlike SUPs originally designed for ocean waves, Level 6 makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers.
- Multilayer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5 layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Ergonomic carry handle makes the car-to-beach transition easier.
- Comes with a stabilizer fin with a large surface area to increase lateral stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
|Length||3.5m (11ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|