Take a tour or just go paddling for fun and fitness. The displacement hull tracks superbly on flatwater or rivers, letting you put in more strokes on either side. Unlike SUPs originally designed for ocean waves, Level 6 makes lake-specific boards with great stability and excellent overall performance for beginner to advanced paddlers. This shorter version is best suited to paddlers in the 120-190lb. range, who enjoy lake touring or fitness paddling on calm waters.
- Multi-layer epoxy and glass construction ensures durability and keeps it looking beautiful.
- Clear coat finish uses tri-layer fibreglass epoxy resin.
- Lightweight EPS foam core with 5-layer reinforced sidewalls.
- Deck pad adds comfort to touring days.
- Ergonomic carry handle makes the car-to-beach transition easier.
- Lots of lash points let you carry gear on deck for longer days or even overnight missions.
- Comes with a modified race fin with a large surface area to increase lateral stability and enhance straight tracking.
- Includes fin screw, fin plate and fin key.
|Length||3.5m (11ft. 6in.)|
The overall volume capacity of a boat or the total board displacement in litres.
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||No|