Combines the Light & Motion Urban 800 FC light with the BarFly SLi bike computer mount, so you can take full advantage of your handlebar real estate. The rechargeable LED bike light blazes your commute home, and the computer mount lets you see your ride stats along the way. Gram for gram, the Urban series from Light & Motion gives you more lumens than any other setup. Amber side lighting keeps you visible to right-angle traffic, distracted pedestrians or other cyclists. The FC stands for fast charge, and this light recharges quickly when you use a 2 amp USB adapter.
- BarFly SLi Mount is compatible with Garmin (including the Garmin 1000), Joule, Cateye, Mio and Magellan computers.
- Light made of lightweight aluminum body with heat-sink fins.
- Reflector provide both spot and flood lighting.
- Accurate battery status indicator so you know when it's time to recharge.
- Auto shut-off feature prevents damage.
- Charges via micro USB port (USB cable not included). Also accepts 2A USB charger (not included) to cut recharge time in half.
- Tool-free mounting system attaches easily to handlebars and most helmets.
- Handlebar mount, helmet mount, GoPro mount also included.
Most Canadian municipalities require a white front light and a red rear light.
The number of lighting levels/modes the light has (i.e., low, med, high, flash).
|Burn time - flash||12 h|
|Burn Time - steady||1.5-6 h|
Max light output
The total quantity of light emitted in every direction from a source of light; measured in lumens.
The amount of time it takes to fully charge the battery. Applies to lithium and NiMH type batteries. Does not apply to rechargeable or non-rechargeable AA or AAA batteries.
Includes a bracket or mounting system that attaches to most bike helmets.
|Emits red light||No|
On regulated lights brightness is consistent, and does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained.