Designed for speed and momentum, this inflatable board is ideal for touring and recreational racing. The aggressive nose tracks a straight course for efficient paddling, and the deck bungee cords give you a spot to stash gear. Unlike most boards that are adapted from designs meant for ocean waves, Level 6 is a Canadian-based company that makes SUPs with a lake and river focus.
- Drop-stitch construction for long-term durability.
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord.
- Long deck pad for comfort and grip.
- Handle makes it easy to carry to the water.
- Includes a high-pressure pump, carrying backpack, stabilizer fin, and repair kit with valve handle.
|Ideal for||SUP touring and racing|
|Length||3.8m (12ft. 6in.)|
The number of interchangeable fins that are included with the SUP.
|Board bag included||Yes|