La Sportiva Trango TRK Gore-Tex Hiking Boots - Women's
Shop with confidence. If it’s not working out, you can return it (consumables, undergarments and swimwear excluded).
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Found a better deal in Canada? Up to 30 days after purchase – we’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
Built for abuse, these waterproof, supportive boots have high-traction soles and abrasion resistant uppers. Their lightness and flexibility allow a natural stride so you quickly cover the flat, boring sections and get to the interesting terrain sooner.
- Uppers are abrasion resistant polyester mesh with TPU Thermo Tech reinforcements and Gore-Tex Performance Comfort waterproof-breathable construction.
- Rubber toe and heel rands.
- Board lasted construction.
- AirMesh insert in the tongue for comfort.
- 3D Flex System is hinged at the ankle to flex naturally while keeping it stable.
- Insole is 6mm polypropylene.
- Midsole uses dual density MEMlex EVA.
- Sole is Vibram® Mulaz with technical edging platform and aggressive rear lugs for superior traction.
Rubber on the toe and around the boot improves durability. It can also increase grip while scrambling.
Waterproof shoes and boots feature a waterproof-breathable membrane and a gusseted tongue to help keep your feet dry in wet conditions.
How to measure