Race Face Indy 3/4 Sleeve Jersey - Men's
Shop with confidence. If it's not working out like you expected, you can return it.
Really. If it's not up to snuff after you use it (a couple times) you can still bring it back.
It lasts longer than 30 days, but not forever. We'll be fair about it. We're all members here.
Price match guarantee
Find a lower price within 30 days? We’ll match it.
If you see a lower price for this exact item advertised online, in print or in a store, give us a call at 1 (888) 847-0770.
If it’s identical, brand-new, in stock, and sold and shipped by a Canadian-based retailer, we’ll match that price.
Sorry, this product is no longer available
A soft and comfortable jersey with a casual freeride fit. The breathable fabric is rated UPF 50 to give you some protection on sunny days.
- Made of quick-drying polyester that feels cool against your skin.
- Fabric is rated UPF 50.
- Flat-locked stitching throughout.
- 3/4 sleeves provide protection and pad coverage.
- Raglan sleeves with no underarm or side seams so your pack sits comfortably.
- 1 side zip pocket for stashing energy gels, keys, and cards.
- Faux suede pocket bag doubles as goggle wipe.
|Ideal for||Mountain biking|
|Fabric content||100% polyester|
|Pockets||1 side zippered|
A treatment that inhibits bacteria growth and reduces odour.
The Ultraviolet Protection Factor rating indicates how effective a fabric is at blocking out solar ultraviolet radiation.
|40-50+ (Blocks ~97.5% of UVA/UVB)|